Wednesday 14 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1

On Wednesday I got invited to Kelly Tarltons from my friend called Dee. We did a dive challenge where when you found all the dives you could go to the activity room. The people that came were Dee,me,his mum,his Aunty and his cousin.Then we got a picture taken.

First we went to see the penguins.All of them were mostly sleeping and some were getting fed.One penguin was standing by the water sleeping and....... he fell into the water!Then we sore a penguin eat a whole fish in one gulp.

Next we sore a HUGE stingray.In the same tank of the stingray  their were some pretty ugly fish.After that we went though the tunnel and saw sharks,fish,lobsters,crayfish,more stingrays,starfishes,seahorses,jellyfish and a squid.We found all the dives we found a mask,a crowbar,a radio,air tank,flippers and finally a camera.After we found them we kept going round and round and round it again.

Finally we went to the activity room and got a certificate and played with some Lego.Then we went and looked at our photo.Then we went to mac Donalds.I got a Mc chicken and some fries.   Then we went back to Dee's house and played on his PS3. We played Rugby league live 3.2 hours later Dee and his mum dropped me home.
Overall I thought it was fun because I do not get to see him that often.
My favorite part was going to Kelly Tarltons because I have never been there before.

No comments: