Wednesday 24 June 2015

Term 2 Week 10

Last week Elm Park School did some Matariki rotation's for Matariki. It was in house groups. I was in group 16 with Johnny.Each group did three activities


First we went to room 30 with Mrs Howard.We did hand games.I felt confused because I had to tell the year 1's how to play but they did not listen. I felt tired because I tried to tell them but they just went away

Next we went to room 17 and made these thing that go round and round. It was hrd to make them because you had to put a piece of string through tiny hole.

Then we went to room 3 and made kites. It was hard because you had to fold a piece of paper on a line and it was super hard.I learnt that when Maori people were around they used kites to communicate.

Overall I thought It was fun because I learnt new things.
My favorite activity was the kite one
My next step is to learn more Maori so that I can understand more  



No comments: