Wednesday 17 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9 Recount

Last Friday our school rugby team played a rugby game. We played star of the sea on our school reserve to represent our school.

First we trained before the game. We did bear crawling, rucking,bum kicks,high knee's, and diving I was pretty tired after that.

Next we kicked off the game. The ref, who came all the way from Hamilton, blew the whistle. I was off for the first half.  The other team mostly had the ball and our team mostly tackled in the first half.

Then we finished the first half and I was on for the second half. I was excited because I had allot of energy.We kicked off the second half. We did heaps more tackling. We scored a try in the last 5 minutes. My friend called Dee got the conversion.

Finally we ended the game we said good game to each other.It was pretty tough because the other team had a good line up. I think our team could improve on our forwards coming up and getting in the rucks and mauls.

Overall, I thought it was pretty hard - the other team were pretty good.
My favorite part was when I ran 10 meters.
I am looking forward to my improvement in rugby and our next game

BYE BYE FOR NOW

No comments: