Wednesday 11 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

On Saturday some of my Dads friends came to celebrate my Dads birthday.Before they got to our house my Mum had to make the food.It took us about 2 to 3 hour but in that time we made cake,potatoes,pork and tiramisu. At about 5:00 they got here we had some food and had a pillow fight.

Then the other people got here and we played some rugby in the lounge with a plush minion and my team won 27-20.Then my Dad got home from his meeting.We all said happy birthday.After that we had dinner we had pork,salad,sausages,garlic bread and potatoes.

Then we went down to the drive way and got the fire pit out and started a fire in the fire pit.After that we got the fire works and we had about 50 fireworks.So we did about ten of them and I was running around the fireworks and then my mum said "Don't do that or your pants will get singed".

 So I went and got some new pants on.Then we did all of them and then we went inside and had another pillow fight when you had to try and get Kevin the minion and who ever had it at the end is the winner.After that we had dessert we had ice cream,tiramisu and cake and watched a movie.We watched paper planes. Finally everybody left at about 11:30.Then I went to bed a about 12:00.

No comments: