Thursday 19 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6

On Friday last week Room 28\29 went to the reserve  by the school and were going to play sports. So we got into the groups and the groups were..... the Year 4's up against the Year 5's.We were going to play... Soccer Baseball. It is when you put 3 soccer balls on 3 cones. Then you place some cones in a triangle shape.Then you make another square inside the triangle.After that the other team goes and spreads out in the spaces.

First of all it was the Year 4's that got to kick first and the year 5's had to field.When the Year 4's got to kick we got heaps of points at the start.First it was Dee,Micah and Joshua.They got 6 points for us. In 2 kicks we had all ready got 12 points.Then it was my turn I was with Peter and Ella.I kicked it and WHAM! I kicked it about 20 meters.Then I started running I nearly got around 2 times but the Year 5's got all the balls on the cones.At the end of it and all the Year 4's had a turn we had 25 points.

Then it was the Year 5's turn to kick and our turn to field.I went to field and  positioned my self by the square.Then the Year 5's kicked and they made 2 laps.Time went by and we saved heaps of them.Then it was the final one and they needed 5 points to win and they kicked and they started running.They got round once now they only need 2 more points to win and we only need to put one more ball on one of the cones.

Finally it was the end and the Year 4's had 25 points and the Year 5's had..... 26 points.Then everybody went home.

No comments: